EUROMETAL Steel Net Forum Iberia in Barcelona was attended by 180 participants. Undoubtedly another successful proof of close collaboration with the Spanish national federation UAHE.
Delegates from all the steel value chain, gathered in Barcelona to learn matters such as safeguard measures in steel trade, cybersecurity, the impact of the Russian-Ukraine conflict on the European distribution, the implications of CBAM and the challenges facing the distribution of steel in Iberia.
It was announced at the end of the event the intention to organise the next Iberian forum in Algarve (Portugal) in March 2023.
Here are the articles published by the journalists present:
- With embedded CO2, steel scrap vital for green steel production: EUROMETAL’s Espada
- Ukraine war makes EU safeguard removal possible: Yuriy Rudyuk
- Iberian distributors expect challenging 2022: conference
- Demand for low carbon emission steel increasing: SSAB
- EU safeguards detaching fast from reality of steel trading: Van Bael & Bellis
- Spain’s steel sector remains cautious over market recovery