Fernando Espada, President of EUROMETAL, Daniel Guinabert, Director General of EUROMETAL and Ricardo Silva, EUROMETAL officer, attended a compliance training course in the offices of Henseler & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB at Düsseldorf on 9 July 2019.
The aim of the course was refreshing and deepening knowledges on the topic of compliance within EUROMETAL as a trade association.
The content of the training:
- general introduction to the topic of compliance
- rights, duties and liability of management bodies / executive committees
- delegation of compliance duties / role of the Compliance Officer
- implications of anti-trust law
- current regulatory activities of competition authorities
- guidelines for association meetings
- components of a comprehensive compliance system
- corruption risks
A Compliance Training Certificate was delivered to all participants.