We are pleased to inform that Vogten Staal BV joined as member of EUROMETAL.
Situated in Maastricht, Netherlands, Vogten Staal BV was established in 1967 and has evolved into a renowned Steel Service Center with a specialization in HRC.
- Founded in 1967
- Domiciled in the Netherlands, Maastricht
- Owners and directors: Dennis H.M. Vogten ( 3rd generation) and Jack C. Papen
- FTE: 90
- Classic Steel Service Center, specialized in HRC, with 4 different production processes:
- Cut to length (2 – 20 mm)
- Push Pull Pickling line (1,85 – 15 mm)
- Slitting line (1,5 – 12 mm)
- Shearing (1,85 – 15 mm)
- Current production capacity: about 550.000 mt
- Means of transportation: water, rail (nearby) and road
- Direct sales as well as tolling.
- ISO 9001 certificate as off 2012
- IATF 16949 certificate as off 2020
- ISO 14001 in preparation
- In 2021: purchase of a new plot in Maastricht, to expand our current business with a new facility, very close (less than 1 km) to the current facility.
- Investment in a greenfield, state of the art, highly automated, sustainable facility of 38.000 square meters with:
- 2 new cut to length lines (2 – 25 mm)
- 1 new push – pull pickling line (up to 16 mm)
- New CTL lines in serial production as off Q1 2024
- New PP pickling line in serial production as off H1 2025
- Due to the investment and overlapping functionality, very high delivery reliance in case of major technical issues.
- New production capacity of both facilities: about 1.100.000 mt
More information: vogtenstaal.com